Thursday 5 July 2012

Fashion Pick - JAM by Jameela Jamil

I was driving home from work last week and spotted a big poster at the bus stop with Jameela from T4 wearing the cutest white jumper with a black paw print teamed with over the knee black socks with a white paw print just above the each knee. So of course I had to find out where I could "get me one of those" and after a bit of very swift internet research I found that Jameela has designed a range called "JAM" for very.co.uk. The majority of what I saw I liked, but I did have some particular favourites including a lovely vibrant floral shirt with puffed shoulders and long cuffs (the same fabric has been used for a lovely dress too!) which I can already picture myself wearing to work. The colours are just so bright and fun and that teamed with the neck tie in black, I am done. I want one and I want it now!

I have included some of the images below taken from catwalkqueen.tv. To view or purchase items from Jameela's 'Jam' collection follow this link to Very.co.uk.
Centre image - Floral shirt with puffed shoulders.

Paw print jumper dress, no paw print socks though :(
  

No comments:

Post a Comment