Thursday 6 September 2012

Fashion Pick - Autumn/Winter H! by Henry Holland

I recently saw an advert on tv for the new designers at Debenhams autumn/winter range which I was somewhat taken with! I saw a number of pieces that I liked so thought I would investigate a little further, a quick trip to the Debenhams website later and I have virtually spent all of next months salary! The majority of what caught my eye on my first look (because obviously I will be going back) was from the range H! by Henry Holland. The prices of the pieces start around £30 and I have included below my favourites none of which exceeded £50 as far as I can remember.
 
I hope you like my selection, although not too much that they sell out before I can get my hands on any of the items!
 
 
Black high wedge lace up ankle boots - H! by Henry HollandBlack high wedge lace up ankle boots - H! by Henry Holland
Love these boots they look chunky and almost like boxing boots!

Black tattoo printed tube dress - H! by Henry Holland Green 'Geeky' Cat jumper - H! by Henry Holland
 I love a good shift dress & geeky chic is right up my street

Dark blue knitted sheep jumper - H! by Henry HollandGrey orangutan jumper - H! by Henry Holland
I am a big fan of the pattern and animal cartoon jumpers :)

Purple checked and tasselled backpack - H! by Henry HollandTerracotta 'Harwin' brogue high wedge shoe boots - H! by Henry Holland
And these, these I simply must must must have...
 
Orange checked and tasselled backpack - H! by Henry HollandBlack 'Harwin' brogue high wedge shoe boots - H! by Henry Holland
...and these!
 
 
View the full range at Debenhams, of click here for a direct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment