Friday 24 August 2012

Fashion Pick - Preppy Geek Chic by Madewell USA featured on Honestly...WTF

Honestly...WTF is fast becoming one of my favourite blogs. The mix of projects and fashion appreciation is a great source of inspiration to me, I have been adding to my projects folder with things from the DIY section and adding to my wish list and “looks to try” from things featured in the ‘cool huntings’ and ‘collections’ section. I love it!

Back in May 2012 Erica (Honestly...WTF) featured the fall (Autumn) lookbook from an American label called Madewell (jeans makers and so much more! according to their website www.madewell.com). I really loved the presentation of the looks and the eclectic mix of pieces, colour and the styles created by the combination of these and wanted to share this.
I have picked out my favourite rows below, my absolute favourite is the green bodied shirt with blue sleeves and green cuffs and blue collar at the end of the second row. I want that shirt so so bad you would not believe!


Madwell's fall/autumn collection 2012
Madwell Fall 2012 - As seen on Honestly...WTF
Madwell's fall/autumn collection 2012
Madwell Fall 2012 - As seen on Honestly...WTF
 Checkout the original post from Erica here

No comments:

Post a Comment