Thursday 14 June 2012

Welcome one and all!

So, welcome to my blog! I have started this blog as a way of sharing my fashion and creative themed adventures and the treasures that I find. Perhaps it will inspire you to go out and hunt through charity shops, rummage at jumble and car boot sales as well as hitting the high street and getting inspiration from the glossy magazines (like me) or perhaps you will just like to share my adventures through my blog. Either way I don't mind, I just hope you enjoy :)

There is so much in the way of fashion and creativity out there and I guess I just wanted a platform to share my findings and possiblly a project or two. So I apologise if I am perhaps a little indulgent at times, but my intentions are good!

ENJOY & SHARE,
Love Little Bundy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment